A good sunglasses
The holiday season is upon us and with it, of course, many trips are coming up (a few short ones, maybe some even shorter). However, regardless of the number of days we are going to be outside of our homes, we must always have with us our essential and indispensable elements. In my case, these are: hair care products (of which I already spoke about here), those that are part of my daily face care routine (in day and night) and good sunglasses.
About the last ones – sunglasses – is that I want to talk to you today. Let’s not fool ourselves, we always put in special care and attention in the details regarding the selection and purchase of clothing, shoes, purses, necklaces, among others. Even so, with sunglasses we simply dedicate ourselves to try them on, and on and on… and in the end, we take the ones we consider better.
But good sunglasses should not be bought in this way, after all… there are a lot of options to choose from, and for this:
- Keep in mind that there are several types of sunglasses and each one serves a purpose.
- The care of the eyes must be kept in mind, the selected model must have the adequate protection.
- Sunglasses are an extension of our personality, so the comfort when using them is a primary factor.
- The color of this piece and / or its lenses must be in accordance and harmony with the tones that go best with your individual nature (skin color, hair, eyebrows and eyes).
- The shape of your face influences the choice of a good pair of sunglasses:
Seek to enhance your face, lean towards Wayfarer Aviator glasses with tips. Avoid small models that do not respect proportion.
Choose designs that are neither too wide nor too narrow. Keep the proportions with the widest part of the face; lean towards square, rectangular or geometric shapes. Avoid round mounts.
It means you have a marked jaw, broad forehead and wide cheekbones. Opt for oval or elongated designs. Avoid designs with geometric or square shapes.
Its goal is to give balance to the straight lines of your face, glasses with design where the top is enhanced are suitable. Avoid glasses with small frames.
Decide on models where the height of the lens is greater than the width. Avoid those that are narrow and emphasize the line of your eyes.
F. Inverted Triangular:
Choose glasses with a butterfly shape or with curves at the bottom to counteract the sharpness of the jaw and emphasize the look. Avoid shapes with many angles.